




Well, Friday is here and so happy it's almost the weekend!!
Last night my little girl wore one of my outfits I wore as a child and it was so cool! My Mom kept so many of my outfits and it is so cool when she'll surprise me and put Marissa in one of them! I'll attach a picture, but it's a little "garden" outfit. The little stinker wouldn't look at me long enough to take a good picture, but you can get the idea.
Operation Room Addition is still going well. The drywall is up (and it totally changes how it looks!) and our fireplace is in. The paint is picked out for the family room, but I need to pick out a theme for the bathroom. Any ideas would be appreciated! I'm thinking a garden theme, perhaps.
This weekend is supposed to be a super hot one in Indiana, so I'm not sure what we will get into. We may just very well play inside in the a/c!
Hope all of your weekends are wonderful !
Kristi

2 comments:
Wow, the addition is really coming along nicely!! Looks great! Isn't it cute how our Mom's dress up our girls in our old outfits?? How sweet!
How sweet that she is wearing your old outfit. I don't have anything from when I was a kid, but I do have some of dh's outfits.
The addition looks great too. It won't be long now and you'll have it all complete.
Post a Comment