

Well, I'm going to try the blogging world and see if I can keep this up better than my webpage!
So here I go...
We are all doing great! Marissa is just growing so fast and becoming such a neat little person. She is one month away from being 2 1/2. I just cannot believe how fast time goes...
We are almost at the end of our home construction. The drywall is up and the fireplace is in... next step is painting and fixtures and then carpet! Although it has went up in about 2 months, we are eager to get it done and put this construction behind us. Seems like every evening consists of either picking out a carpet or a fixture or making some decision.
Phillip continues to love his new job and works about 60 hours per week. He has already moved from a CNC programmer/machinest to a Quality Control Inspector. It's a lot of hard work, but the money is good and in today's economic hard times, it's nice to have a job that he can pretty much work any amount of hours.
I'm still at the law office and this is my 20th year there! Unbelievable, eh?
I think this is all for my first entry, so please visit again and hopefully it will be more interesting!
Have a happy day!
Kristi
So here I go...
We are all doing great! Marissa is just growing so fast and becoming such a neat little person. She is one month away from being 2 1/2. I just cannot believe how fast time goes...
We are almost at the end of our home construction. The drywall is up and the fireplace is in... next step is painting and fixtures and then carpet! Although it has went up in about 2 months, we are eager to get it done and put this construction behind us. Seems like every evening consists of either picking out a carpet or a fixture or making some decision.
Phillip continues to love his new job and works about 60 hours per week. He has already moved from a CNC programmer/machinest to a Quality Control Inspector. It's a lot of hard work, but the money is good and in today's economic hard times, it's nice to have a job that he can pretty much work any amount of hours.
I'm still at the law office and this is my 20th year there! Unbelievable, eh?
I think this is all for my first entry, so please visit again and hopefully it will be more interesting!
Have a happy day!
Kristi

3 comments:
Way to go on your first blog post! I like the flower picture you are using for the header. Sounds like the house is coming along nicely. I know you will be excited to have it finished.
Kristi, your blog is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love all the pics of Rissa and of course hearing more about you!!!
20 years at the law firm...WOW, that's impressive!!!
Love the blog. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment