Our room addition is getting painted today and tomorrow, so it's really coming together! I think it will be completely finished in about 2-3 weeks. We are anxious for this, as our house is very very small and it's amazing how one extra person in it makes it seem even smaller! It's funny how back in the 60's when our home was built, it was more than adequate for a family our size! A 1,200 square foot home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths was perfect, but now this is considered "small". However, I really do think that people, in general, have more "stuff" now that clutters our homes...not to mention all the toys of a 2 year old!
Have a super day everyone!
Kristi
Baking cookies with Mommy!
My little girl helping me wash dishes! (please ignore my boarded up window that is part of the room addition and will be fixed!).

1 comment:
Oh Kris!!! I love these pics of Rissa. She is such a doll!!! I love how your room is coming along too. I can't wait to see it done too! Give Rissa extra hugs and kissed from Mikayla and me :)
Post a Comment