




We had a fabulous 4th birthday party at our house for Marissa. It was a Strawberry Shortcake theme (can't believe that I grew up with Strawberry Shortcake and she's back for this new generation! Marissa really wanted to have it our house this year, rather than at the Parks Dept. So...Mommy spent the whole month getting ready to have about 30 people at our house. I loved every minute of it though. Next year I'm sure we'll do it at Kidzone or Chuck E. Cheese with her little friends, but it was really special having it at home. She gots lots of neat gifts and we had a great time with her. I just cannot believe how 4 years ago our lives totally changed in such a wonderful day. Everyone told me that time would fly, but I now believe it. We have cherished every moment with her and we just thank God for her every day!!
Love,
Kristi

No comments:
Post a Comment