



It's March already! We have had a few days in Indiana where it actually feels like spring and it has done wonders for all of us. It's amazing how a little sunshine makes you feel so much better! With all of our snow this winter, we are happy to say that the big piles of snow that were lingering since our snows in February are GONE!
This month we signed Marissa up for soccer and cannot wait to begin going to her games in April! She has shown such an interest in it, so we thought we'd go ahead and try it this year! Last week Mom and I went to buy her soccer cleats and shin guards and she LOVED trying them on and parading around the house in them pretending to be a big soccer star!
I'm STILL on Weight Watchers and have lost 50 lbs! I cannot believe that I have actually stayed with the program. It's been the easiest "diet" I have been on, although at times it hasn't been easy! It works for me, however I tell people that whenever someone REALLY decides to lose weight, I think anything will work. I feel sooo much better and cannot believe the newfound energy I have. I still have more to lose, but I feel that this is a great start!
Phillip is doing well at his job and continues to love it. I'm still at the law office and it's as busy there as ever!
We are gearing up for a big vacation to Disneyworld/Florida in early May and Marissa cannot stop talking about it. My Mom, Dad and Chad are going with us as well. Marissa got a new suitcase for her birthday and it has not been put away yet because she wants to talk about what she wants to pack for her trip DAILY. Can't wait for a nice break--this is our first big family vacation, other than a few short weekend trips.
Well, I think I'm updated for now. I forget that some of you are not on Facebook and that you aren't getting updated as often. Thanks for continuing to look at our blog and care about our family. We love you all!
Love,
Kristi

No comments:
Post a Comment