Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Okay, I'm a Soccer Mom now!




Can't believe I'm saying it, but I am an official soccer Mom now (minus the mini-van!! ha!) Marissa played her first soccer game last Saturday. Due to the weather and the field being wet, they weren't able to get in a practice before their first game. She did really well, considering most of the time the kids didn't even know which goal to be running to! It was hilarious! She scored two goals though and it was so fun watching her! My brother captured her first goal and it was so cute. Here's a link to the video on YouTube if you'd like to see it! She was soo proud of herself--she is saying "I did it Grandpa!!!" :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrYFXcMXG0k

Another game tonight and another on Saturday and this will go on for 5 weeks. Life is just so busy, but so fun! We gave a garage sale in 2 weeks and then we leave for Disneyworld in 3 weeks--we are sooo ready to get away for a vacation!

Have a great week everyone! Until next time....
Kristi

No comments:

Cuttest Blog on the Block Background