Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween is over...Thanksgiving is coming up quickly!







Well, I'm a little behind again. Marissa had a wonderful Halloween! She really got into it this year and was just so cute saying "Trick or Treat!!". She was Snow White this year!

October was a busy month and now I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is next week!

We put up our Christmas tree last weekend and need to finish with the decorating this weekend. We are looking forward to having some friends over this weekend and Thanksgiving dinner at our church on Sunday. The church is also having an auction for baked goodies and I'm going to be making peanut butter balls and fudge.

I started Weight Watchers towards the end of October and so far I've lost about 11 pounds. It's going to be a long road, but I think I finally found something I can live with for the rest of my life. I don't feel like I'm on a diet--just eating what I usually eat (but, naturally, less of it!), but accounting for everything that goes into my mouth. I could use some prayers while I go through this journey. Any of you that have been on a diet know how hard can be.

This year Thanksgiving will be at my Aunt Kathy's house and I'm looking forward to that wonderful meal. Also, my brother and I have developed a tradition of going shopping on Black Friday. It is completely crazy, but we really enjoy it. It really gets you into the Christmas spirit! We always have a story to tell after we go!

In December we are planning to take Marissa on the Polar Express train in Noblesville. We purchased the tickets a few weeks ago, and it's a good thing because it's sold out now! Marissa talks about riding the train almost every day.

Well, I'll close for now and hopefully will update during the Christmas season!

Love to all-
Kristi (and Phillip and Marissa too)

No comments:

Cuttest Blog on the Block Background