Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wonderful Labor Day weekend!





Hey all!! It was such a nice weekend! I took off Friday and had a 4 day weekend and enjoyed every minute of it. At the beginning I *thought* it might not be a good one when our new carpet that supposed to be installed on Friday was found to be damaged and had to be re-ordered. However, after the initial disappointment, it didn't put much of a damper on the weekend. We still had fun in our new addition without carpet! I loved spending 4 straight days with my girl!! It makes it even harder to go back to work on Tuesday. We didn't really do much of anything, and just relaxed! (I guess God knew what He was doing--we needed the rest, rather than spending the whole weekend in a frenzy moving into our room).


I'll attach some pictures, including our finished fireplace and room, with the exception of carpet, and a couple of pictures of our girl!


Have a great "short" week!!


Kristi



No comments:

Cuttest Blog on the Block Background