




Well, it has been the best weekend!! I took off Wednesday and have been off work 5 days straight. Needless to say, it is going to make Monday extremely hard to go back!
To start off the weekend I got to go to Tumbling with Marissa! She is just growing and maturing so much. I have noticed such a difference in her lately. She is interacting and playing with other children more, she is listening better (at least this weekend...haha) and chatting up a storm! Remember, I wanted her to talk! I prayed for it daily and she talks non-stop now! I think she is catching up so quickly with the other children. She is counting, working on her ABC's and using the potty so well! She is not potty trained completely, but each day it's getting better!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my Mom's house and then later went to Phillip's Mom's house for yummy dessert. The next morning, my brother, Chad, and I went shopping! (It's kind of tradition now!). We left at 4:30 and went to Walmart. It was unbelievably packed, but we did manage to get what we wanted. We headed to the next city for more shopping and got back around 11:00 a.m. That was plenty!
Saturday we spent more time with Phillip's family and Sunday....we rested!! Well, I put up more Christmas decorations and am nearly finished (one more room to go).
I think we'll go out to eat Mexican tonight to end a wonderful weekend!
Hope everyone's weekend was wonderful and that everyone is looking forward to Christmas!
Love to all--
Kristi
To start off the weekend I got to go to Tumbling with Marissa! She is just growing and maturing so much. I have noticed such a difference in her lately. She is interacting and playing with other children more, she is listening better (at least this weekend...haha) and chatting up a storm! Remember, I wanted her to talk! I prayed for it daily and she talks non-stop now! I think she is catching up so quickly with the other children. She is counting, working on her ABC's and using the potty so well! She is not potty trained completely, but each day it's getting better!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my Mom's house and then later went to Phillip's Mom's house for yummy dessert. The next morning, my brother, Chad, and I went shopping! (It's kind of tradition now!). We left at 4:30 and went to Walmart. It was unbelievably packed, but we did manage to get what we wanted. We headed to the next city for more shopping and got back around 11:00 a.m. That was plenty!
Saturday we spent more time with Phillip's family and Sunday....we rested!! Well, I put up more Christmas decorations and am nearly finished (one more room to go).
I think we'll go out to eat Mexican tonight to end a wonderful weekend!
Hope everyone's weekend was wonderful and that everyone is looking forward to Christmas!
Love to all--
Kristi

1 comment:
Great pictures! Your decorations look great.
Post a Comment